billy1273billy1273

Main Art Reviews Stats

Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

Debut animation, huh? Well you're deifnitely on your way then.

Personally I felt a couple parts dragged on for just a -little- too long, mainly just the beginning sequence of him getting on the computer. However, it had good voices, and an enjoyable art style.

All in all, nice job.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

In Agreement

I agree with kanon1 this perfectly sums up the game....

I never did finish paying my debt...

AYB: Sonic Adventure AYB: Sonic Adventure

w00t...but error i are find

lol the eggman subtitles had four "Ha's", but he only said three...xD

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

I for one enjoy the control

I think it's alot better than having keys for punch/kick. I liked the graphics, except the zombies were kind of monotonous [always blue and not much variety in looks], and the stuff in the levels looked pretty much all the same on all the floors [or at least all the floors I could get to, but I got pretty dang far.]

If you want to add anything to the game, my suggestion would be a sort of perk system. Kinda like Fallout 3. Like, more knockback, or more stamina, or maybe a chance to blow up the zombie you're hitting. Stuff like that would be cool.

I ran into an annoying thing though, it might just be me lagging, but often the effect of my attacks are delayed. Like, I'll be flailing my fist on someone and they wont get hit until a whole 2 seconds goes by. It really effects me when they'll lunge for me, and I'll punch them in the face, but they go right though my fist and get me anyways. Again, it might just be me, but if it isn't just me then I hope it gets fixed or something.

Canabalt Canabalt

My escape was daring.

Very fun and simple.
The pixel sort of graphics are good, they look good and they don't
need quality settings to not lagg like high quality graphics.
I also liked how you can use the things that you trip over to your advantage,
like if you're going too fast you can hit one to slow down.

I got over 6.5k before screwing up.

Dadgame Dadgame

I can tell by the reviews that it's awesome but...

I've left it there for 30 minutes and it didn't finish loading.
Yes I restarted my computer.
Yes I refreshed the page.
I even tried it on a different computer.
I'm giving a 9 though because I can tell from the other reviews that it's an awesome game, and I shouldn't rate low just because I'm having problems.

8-bit Storm 8-bit Storm

Pure Win

When I read the Author Comments, I tried thinking of storms, but all I could think of is Megaman. I see it being the theme for a stage for a boss like, laserman, or maybe dataman. Idk, but I gotta go play some Megaman now.

LoZ:TP - Hyrule Field 8-Bit LoZ:TP - Hyrule Field 8-Bit

Props 2 dis

This makes me think of my adventures in the original zelda, even though its the newest zelda music. I love 8 bit music, it has a sort of feel to it that cant go wrong.

10/10/5

Charem responds:

Glad you approve. ^^ Making an authentic-sounding 8-bit tune is kinda hard, actually.

Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme

Very nice feeling to it

I love this... it has this sort of feeling to it, ya know? Like you're floating way up like rlly high and your moving towards this giant floating metropolis with gardens and stuff...at about like 0:25 on it reminds me about Laputa in the anime movie Castle in the Sky
Schala probaly is a floating city but i have yet to get to it in my game

Jabicho responds:

Thanks for that, chrono trigger is an amazing game, and it's music is awesome, it's quite interesting you feel like flying and in a floating city, if you reach that level I'm sure you'll understand why, thanks again! =D

Dead Mario Dead Mario

Super Sickly Bros.

This is the reason there hasn't been a Hi-Def Mario in any of the games.
Even in the newer games, he's just wearing 12589 pounds of makeup.
The red sky gives a nice effect, and the dim moon is also a good detail instead of having it shine through the red sky. Or at least in my opinion.